- Viton Tube
Imachemton is fluoropolymer tubing (popularly known as Viton tubing) especially designed for highly corrosive chemicals and solvents used in pharmaceutical industries. It is manufactured in dedicated controlled environment to comply critical food and pharma grade standards.
- Excellent resistance to alcohols, acids, halogenated solvents (Ex. IPA MDC).
- Greater flame and fire resistance.
- Service temperature -15
- Available in 60 Shore A 70 Shore A hardness.
- Available in black and Off-White color.
- Double polybag packaged in standard pack size of 25 mtr (custom packing sizes available).
- Extractable Leachable data available upon request.
- Phthalate free.
- Food and Beverages Industries
- Transfer of Corrosive solvents like IPA,MDC in Pharma Industries
- High Temperature fluid transfer
- Fluorinated chemical transfer
- Peristaltic pump application in pharma industries
- Fuel and Oil Industries
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 USP Class VI ISP 10993 - IOS TSE/BSE Free Certification RoHS Certification Phthalate / Bisphenol Free
319, Mahesh Industrial Estate, Opp. Silver Park,Mira Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India