Silicone Molded Sifter Sieves
- Sieves have to be specially designed to resist the high tensile stress generated. Since particle size distributions plays a vital part in drug dissolutions, maintaining the accuracy of the sieves apertures in an essential part of sieves manufacturing.
- Proper thickness of wire, accurate nominal apertures sizes, high tensile strength and tautness of the sieves are essential part of sieve for high sifting performance.
- Material of construction Stainless Steel 316 and 316 L.
- Aperture sizes 4075 to 70 microns or mesh sizes 4# to 200# with ASTM standard being certified 90X microscope.
- Sieves are available in various sizes from 4ÃÂ to 30 diameter. The most common size used 20ÃÂ (550 mm) & 30ÃÂ (750 mm) diameter.
- The silicone is food grade material, transparent in appearance.
- Nontoxic & molded on the stainless steel ring.
Fluid Bed Drying Sieves (FBD)
319, Mahesh Industrial Estate, Opp. Silver Park,Mira Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India