- Silicone Tube
Imaprene pharmaceutical grade thermoplastic elastomer tubing designed for peristaltic pump transfer. Imaprene is opaque tubing especially known for its excellent flexibility and flex crack resistance.
- Manufactured By using world class Thermoplastic Elastomer.
- Manufactured Packaged in dust free environment of ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 certified Facility.
- Excellent chemical Solvent resistance.
- Superior flex crack resistance.
- Durable for peristaltic pump application.
- Smooth bore to ensure less contamination.
- Non toxic, Non hemolytic.
- Critical sterile transfer and filling in pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical and Analytical lab analysis
- Critical solvents transfer
- Vaccine transfer
- Load cell and media processing
- Drug delivery and sampling
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Ã¢ÂÂ¢ FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Certificate Ã¢ÂÂ¢ USP Class VI Certificate Ã¢ÂÂ¢ ISO 10993 - Part (I) Certificate Ã¢ÂÂ¢ ROHS Certification Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Phthalates / Bis Phenol / Plasticizer Free Certification Ã¢ÂÂ¢ TSE/BSE Free Certification Ã¢ÂÂ¢ 3 years Shelf Life Ã¢ÂÂ¢ Extractable Study Available on Request
319, Mahesh Industrial Estate, Opp. Silver Park,Mira Road, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401104, India